Thursday 17 November 2011

Week 9- Atul Sharma

During this week I edited the footage. Video editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create a new work. Editing is usually considered to be one part of the post production process — other post-production tasks include colour correction and sound mixing. I also created a table for the log rushes and edit decision list.  Once I had finished editing I showed the footage to my group members and target audience. They gave me constructive feedback which would make our production more professional and comical. After the appropriate changes were made it was time to add sound effects and the credits.  We researched into other comical short film sounds and were made of the codes and conventions which we could implement in our own production.  Finally we created a DVD copy by using iDVD and we also uploaded the short film to YouTube. In order to gain more feedback we uploaded the short film to Facebook and shared the link on Twitter. The vast amount of positive feedback we received meant we have successfully created a short film which was enjoyed by our target audience.

I also created a post questionnaire which will be handed out to our target audience. Due to targeting a younger target audience it was only appropriate to keep the questions simple and easy to complete. 
 
;