Saturday 15 October 2011

Week 6- Atul Sharma

This week I analysed other short comedy films title and credit sequence. I used YouTube to analyse the credit sequences. By doing this research made me aware of the codes and conventions that we will need to follow in order to make our production as professional as possible. Also I was able to gain ideas on how to challenge specific codes and conventions.

Syed created a Health and Safety Risk Assessment table. This was to make the actors and production team aware of any risks that may occur while creating our short film production. We briefed our acting crew about the health and safety risks that they may encounter while filming.

I created score notes for short film production. I listed all the potential sounds we may use for our production. I shared the sounds with my group members and asked for feedback. We also asked our target audience for their feedback on the sound we had chosen.

We also created Location and Actors release forms which allow us to use the footage without any repercussions.  Also I would help us void with any problems of using the school premises outside school hours.

Chris created a budget for our short film production. This allowed our group to be aware of how much our group can afford to spend on each aspect of the production stage.
 
;